Innovative Venture Philanthropy
- We invest our human, financial, and intellectual capital to achieve unparalleled results
- Our philanthropic investments are focused on social change and result in families and communities improving the quality and circumstances of their lives.
- Strengthening communities for individuals to thrive and prosper
- Supporting growth and services for all
Investing in Futures
- Expanding access to high quality early care and education for all children
- Supporting efforts to forge successful life outcomes through early education during the most critical years for brain development
Art & Culture
- Investing in development projects that have deep-rooted impact in cultural education and expression.
- Actively engaging diverse audiences to bring art access to all individuals
The Equitas Project works to end our national practice of using the criminal justice system to manage mental health by activating community leaders, influencing public policy, and energizing grassroots.
Merage Israel supports development in the Negev region of Israel through a series of entrepreneurial and business development projects, educational and cultural programs, infrastructure investments and tourism promotion.
Black Cube is a nomadic art museum that nurtures the self-sufficiency of artists and inspires people to discover and appreciate contemporary art beyond traditional white museum and gallery walls.