The Geneva Shore Report Â located
281 Sheridan Springs Rd,
Lake Geneva, WI
Email us at
514-822-9468Â Member of the National Newspaper AssociationÂ
The Geneva Shore Report came into being, and continues to exist, for the purpose of building, assisting and continuing the efforts of those living or visiting a small geographic place on the planet called Geneva Lake.Â A deep belief in causality, entropy and entertainment theory are at the heart of the attempt by the paperâs ownership and staff to organize and illustrate what it means to truly care about how this small lake, and the people that surround it, proceed into a blissful future.
Founded in 2011, The Geneva Shore Report is dedicating Â to serve the community with news and updates, sometimes NOT found in other Media Resources.
The Geneva Shore Report (GSR) is focusedÂ entertaining while informing, Â inform while serving, and serve while rebelling against service.
We encourage dialog and always looking forÂ articles and breaking news Â relevant to the benefit of residents in Lake Geneva and surrounding areas.
Geneva Shore Report Hot Line
- Managing Editor: J. Strauss, Member of the National Press Club
- Operations Manager: Sally Nimmow
- Production/Design: Sal E Productions
- Senior Editor: Vida Rose
- Correspondent Reporters: Terry O'NeillÂ
- Reporter/Videographers: Dawn Grandon & Lisa Otto
- Washington Correspondent: Dennis Morgan
- Int. Correspondent: Lt. Col. Barry Carver
- Office staff: Jen Lepkowski
- Volunteer intern: Cody Maynard
- Intern Investigator: Joni Sommers
- Marketing & IT Mgr.: Chuck Bartok
- Published by: Geneva Shore Report Inc.
- Corp Office: 281 Sheridan Springs
- Mailing address: 507 Broad St #112 Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Phone# 262 812 4000Â
- Cell# 262 581 5300
- Annual subscription $45.00
- Member NAA, NNA and ASNE
Stop by and enjoy a Cup of Coffee
Don't Miss a Single Issue Delivered Weekly